This position requires an Analytic Methodologist at the Journeyman level. These methodologists analyze mission needs such as Key Intelligence Questions, crisis and disaster relief, and overseas contingency operations to determine how to best apply traditional and innovative analytical tradecraft and efficient workflows. They look at possible means of adopting GEOINT Services and other capabilities to automate and streamline operations. They support technology analysis in determining areas for adoption and insertion within existing and new analytical workflows. Analytic methodologists use their knowledge of GEOINT and GIS to design and evolve models, algorithms, and methods to include strategies for achieving analytical modernization.
Analytic Methodologists focus on bringing innovative and emerging industry, academic, military, and multi-INT approaches to GEOINT operations. They focus on the art of the possible, both in terms of technology and data, both within and outside the parameters of the customer’s operating environment. They make recommendations to help achieve the operationalization of new or updated models, algorithms, and methods while maintaining a focus on transformation as a part of standardization.
• Demonstrated experience in automating intelligence workflow and processes
• Familiarity with technology and data trends/trajectory of the geospatial industry
• Active TS/SCI Clearance with ability to obtain Polygraph
• Familiarity with integrating big data principles into intelligence collection and processing
• Familiarity with harvesting open source and volunteered geospatial information, to include the modeling of data confidence levels
• Contract specifies that incumbent be competent in their trade with typical experience of 3 years or greater. A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.