As a forward-thinking software engineer applying leading-edge technologies you will play a critical role in solving some of the most challenging problems facing our nation's intelligence community. Radiant Solutions supports an agency's Research and Development activity. You will participate with a team of individuals to derive requirements, design, develop, and implement complex applications; this includes taking abstract starting ideas and interacting with the customer to design, develop and field working prototypes of these ideas. Additionally, you will work along-side analysts seeking to integrate mission requirement into developed capabilities. As the prototypes progress, you will assist with the implementation and transition of new technology into mission operations.
Note: US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
- Web application and cloud computing development to develop a research prototype related to foreign language mapping
- Modify existing GOTS and integrate open source software solutions for display and analysis in a web application
- Create and modify cloud computing analytics and integrate open source software solutions
- Recommend and implement updates to existing data models and system architecture for timely, streaming analysis of data sources
- Participate in scrums and other agile planning sessions
- Document new and existing functionality on the Gitlab repository
- 8-12 years experience in software development
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- Experience with Angular, NodeJS, and Java
- Version control using GIT
- Experience with agile development practices
- US Citizenship and active TS/SCI
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Cassandra
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.