Does working as a simulation analyst on Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) study efforts interest you? Do you enjoy working on multiple short-term studies concurrently along with long-term analysis work? Can you analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and express the data using charts and graphs? Do you have strong communication and interpersonal skills?
Note: US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
• Perform detailed simulation model development and input file setup.
• Conduct detailed Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) checks of simulation inputs and results.
• Present technical results and analysis conclusions to internal and external customers.
• Perform analysis tasks with various simulation tools to help solve problems facing our national security.
• A current government issued Top Secret (TS)/SCI security clearance required to be eligible for this position. US Citizenship Required.
• 2-5 years of experience. All positions require a four year degree from an accredited college/university, in Aerospace Engineering or a related field or equivalent military experience in modeling and simulation, or collection planning.
• Working knowledge of the theory and applications of astrodynamics, remote sensing, spacecraft design, aerospace systems operations, complex systems integration is desired.
• Experience with the design, development and software implementation of complex mathematical algorithms.
• Data analytics or data reduction experience
• Experience using Java, C++, C#, MATLAB, Python, or Excel VBA
• Modeling and simulation experience
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.