Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, HumanGeo and RAI are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radiant Solutions, the geospatial services company of Maxar Technologies, is looking for a creative and strategic-thinking, professional to drive our communications initiatives. You will join a dynamic and fast growing organization made up of analysts, developers, data scientists and engineers with a passion for revealing geospatial insight through innovation. You will write blog posts, press releases, web and marketing content that translate complex technology concepts into clear and compelling stories to reveal what we do and why it matters, bring our messaging strategy to life, and engage a broad range of audiences. As an integral member of a growing Radiant Solutions Marketing team, you will collaborate with multiple departments across Maxar Technologies. You will report into the Senior Director of Radiant Solutions Corporate Marketing and Communications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Develop high-impact communications for a broad range of audiences that drive Radiant Solutions awareness, interest, and engagement
· Manage a communications calendar that drives Radiant Solutions thought leadership, corporate news and editorial content quarter by quarter
· Regularly deliver blog posts, press releases, web and marketing content
· Create compelling content from research and interviews with subject matter experts
· Edit and optimize content from subject matter experts for impact
· Follow and research global news and proactively develop topical content that highlights Radiant Solutions mission and capabilities
· Collaborate with Maxar Public Relations team to ensure meaningful visibility for Radiant Solutions communications
· Manage project deadlines, priorities and content changes
· Perform any reasonable requests, projects, tasks as directed by management
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field
· 3-5 years in high-tech B2B media and public relations
· Superb writing and communications skills
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Can take direction, work independently and collaboratively
· Track record for consistently meeting deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task with agility