Radiant Solutions, the geospatial services company of Maxar Technologies, is looking for a creative and strategic-thinking graphic designer to lead visual and multi-media planning and execution for us. You will join a dynamic and fast growing organization made up of analysts, developers, data scientists and engineers with a passion for revealing geospatial insight through innovation. You will deliver creative designs for web and social media content, marketing assets, and proposals, unlocking new creative visual and multi-media possibilities within existing brand guidelines. As an integral member of a growing Radiant Solutions Marketing team, you will collaborate with multiple departments across Maxar Technologies. You will report into the Senior Director of Radiant Solutions Corporate Marketing and Communications.
· Create visual designs that effectively communicate and build awareness for Radiant Solution’s brand identity in support of business goals
· Establish a design approach for consistently producing high quality results
· Deliver web and social media content, print and digital ads, and marketing assets
· Support graphic development for strategic proposals
· Manage project deadlines, priorities and content changes
· Come up with creative solutions when required to meet deadlines
· Manage the printing process of marketing assets, whether in-house, or vendor
· Work with a wide range of media, including digital, photography and CAD
· Perform any reasonable requests, projects, tasks as directed by management
· Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design preferred
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design
· Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Corel
· Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong writing and proofreading skills
· Can take direction, work independently and collaboratively
· Track record for consistently meeting deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task with agility
· Previous experience with motion graphics and animation effects a plus.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.