Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, HumanGeo and RAI are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you love numbers and data and enjoy using them to influence and make programmatic decisions? What about analyzing burn rates, forecasting spend plans and Estimates at Completion, and projecting profitability? If so, and you want to be part of a team making a difference for your country, apply for this job!
Radiant Solutions is searching for a motivated Program Control Business Analyst to support a $100M line of business. You will be responsible for applying budget and risk analysis skills to prepare reports and ensure compliance with both internal and customer program reporting procedures. You will also provide program control analysis to program managers, clients, and management regarding active efforts, highlighting any programs or cost accounts that warrant increased examination.
Note: US citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
• Implement financial discipline and procedures in support of projects in accordance with company policies
• Monitor progress of program requirements as well as cost performance against plans to ensure contractual cost obligations are met
• Support program managers with the tracking and reporting contract financials for regular program reviews, Estimate at Completion (EAC) updates, and other ad hoc data calls
• Develop and maintain monthly spend-plans and forecasts that include level of effort projections as well as depletion dates for current funding. Identify “at risk funding” situations and escalate them accordingly
• Prepare monthly financial deliverables, to include monthly cost and status reports, for submission to the customer; making sure all submissions are accounted for, posted on shared drives, and processed appropriately and accurately
• Provide weekly and monthly transactional and pricing support to programs
• Perform bi-monthly timecard analysis to ensure timely and accurate charging
• Review invoices
• Work independently and part of a team
• Coordinate with other office locations and departments such as Contracts and HR
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree plus 3 to 8 years of program control experience or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
• Strong Excel skills (pivots, sumif(s), vlookups, what-if, etc.)
• Working knowledge of multiple contract types (FFP, T&M, CPFF and CPAF). Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Strong analytical and financial skills, experience with Costpoint.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field: FAR, EAC, ETC, wrap rate, G&A, overhead should be well-understood terms.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple tasks – proactive approach to problem identification/resolution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – to include command of the English language, oral and written including spelling and grammar.
• Experience working with pricing (including federal contract pricing) is highly desired.
• Positive professional demeanor and good judgment in handling confidential matters.
• US Citizen and ability to obtain a security clearance
• Top Secret security clearance highly desired