Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, HumanGeo and RAI are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radiant Solutions is seeking a motivated Finance BP to join the team in Herndon. This will be supporting our Sensor and Ground Modernization line of business or our Agile Intelligence line of business.
Note: US citizenship and Top Secret clearance eligibility are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
- Understanding all aspects of the line of business, including, but not limited to, the business unit's strategic goals, use and deployment of direct and indirect resources, sources of revenue, budget constraints, data and information requirements, and dynamics of financial performance
- Accountable for ensuring leadership is fully informed on all aspects of its business as reflected in the financial/business data
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for financial operations for the line of business GM
- Review and monitor actual financial and delivery performance metrics to ensure execution of budget/forecast
- Manage the preparation and distribution of financial and operational reports for internal users
- Identify relevant and critical information which will enable management to focus on key drivers across the organization
- Oversee the monthly forecasting process
- Partner with the finance team to report and understand actual performance versus forecast and budget
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- 7 to 10+ years experience in the Government contracting industry
- Working knowledge and experience with Deltek’s Costpoint System is required; working knowledge of the CER (COGNOS) report writing tool is a plus
- US citizen with TS security clearance eligibility
- Master's degree preferred
- Strong track record exhibiting excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data-driven, creative problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter keen to work on their own initiative
- Solid understanding of how the business is designed, to include the origin of revenues and the nature of expenditures in delivering core competencies
- Outstanding and professional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate and explain complex finance and operational issues to a diverse audience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and financial modeling
- Strong ability to organize data, perform independent analysis, and prepare/deliver executive level presentations
- Ability to multitask and provide expertise to all levels in the organization within a fast-paced work environment