Job Title: Sales Engineer (Sales Support Support Manager)
Location: Chiswick, England - UK (person must be located commutable to office)
In the Tech District near Google and other tech companies, just west of the city. Just over the bridge from Kew Gardens. Very nice area.
We are HIRING a ROCK STAR SALES ENGINEER:
Want to FORGE the way in a BRAND NEW ROLE selling technical solutions that impact the world’s safety, helps cure world diseases and solve problems on a Global Scale?!?
We’ve GOT just the NEW work-home for YOU!
WANT TO WORK AMONGST THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST ON A FUN TEAM in the UK??
The Radiant Solutions Sales Support Manager is responsible for the promotion, sales engineering, and sales support of Radiant Solutions products and services, and other available geospatial solutions. As one company with four brands, this position will be located at DigitalGlobe headquarters representing Radiant Solutions’ intelligence products. Goal of the position to promote sales of Radiant Solutions products through the DigitalGlobe sales channels to support achievement of sales quotas. The Radiant Solutions Sales Support Manager will work with DigitalGlobe Sales Leaders for developing sales strategies and plans for meeting assigned revenue targets through direct sales activities and partnering opportunities. This position will be based in London, England and reports to Radiant Solutions Director in Tampa, FL.
· Secure revenue from commercial and global Defense and Intelligence customers through DigitalGlobe sales channels for Radiant Solutions products and services
· Learn and remain educated on Radiant Solutions’ unique intelligence product and service offerings (such as Human Landscape, Analytical Products, custom Data Sets, Weather, Change Detection, etc.) for commercial and Defense Contractor customers and markets.
· Develop strategic relationships with DigitalGlobe’s globally distributed sales leads and sales engineers.
· Proactively solicit opportunities from designated accounts by self- managed efforts including various face-to-face and non-face-to-face communications. Travel to Maxar offices and customers sites, as required.
· Track new business opportunities globally and communicate progress regularly with Radiant Management.
· Provide customer service to external and internal customers and work effectively across other company brands to ensure a high level of responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
· Develop and present sales enablement materials on Radiant products and services to DigitalGlobe sales teams, potential customers and partners.
· Learn customer decision, purchasing, and procurement processes to help develop winning strategies.
· Create professional business proposals in conjunction with Sales Managers, and Product and Business Development Teams.
· With support from Radiant sales executives and legal, negotiate contracts. Close business.
· Proactively manage key named customer accounts with support from Account Service Managers in London, England.
The role will be based in London, England reporting to the Radiant Solution Director based in Tampa, FL.
· 3 years or more successful track record of account management supporting sales of ideas, technology and solutions to middle and upper management is a requirement.
· Experience with geospatial or Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance solutions is required
· The ability to travel up to 25% within the US and internationally will be required.
· Have experience in sales and account management in the Maxar’s EMEAR region.
Initial Accounts & Responsibility
The focus for the Sales Support Manager will be to grow new business initiatives around selling standard products and services available from Radiant Solutions that are key to meeting the 2018 and beyond revenue plan. Discussions with the Senior Director, ID&I Sales and Commercial Sales may be required to ensure that clear lines of responsibility are established as this is a newly created position. The goal is to grow Maxar’s sales by having a dedicated Radiant Sales support person co-located with DigitalGlobe focused on these key markets.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.