Radiant Solutions is looking for Geospatial Analysts for different projects. Duties include: advising customers and management on collection issues, recommending options to improve collection, participating in current and future systems architecture development and new tools evaluation.
Work locations include Springfield, McLean, and Reston.
• Demonstrated experience conducting open source data collection, evaluation and dissemination;
• Demonstrated experience applying knowledge and quickly developing new knowledge of emerging technologies regarding open source (i.e., social media, deep web searches, big data analysis and bulk data harvesting);
• Demonstrated experience applying critical and spatial thinking skills to develop and execute effective research plans;
• Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with teammates, mission partners, or senior leadership, verbally or in sign language, in writing and through demonstration of GEOINT techniques, methodologies, concepts, or processes;
• Demonstrated experience working with ESRI and Boundless/OpenGeo/QGIS suites of products
• Experience providing Customer Service
• 3+ years of experience
• Active TS/SCI Clearance with ability to obtain Polygraph
• Knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community Missions;
• Demonstrated experience using geospatial technologies (ArcGIS, Google Earth, etc.);
• Demonstrated experience creating intelligence products supporting mission requirements;
• Demonstrated experience using DoD/IC databases and tools
• Demonstrated experience developing and sustaining inter-organizational mission partnerships or relationships across the Intelligence Community and/or DOD.
• GEOINT database knowledge (commercial databases)
• Familiarity with ESRI suite of products
• Bachelor's degree in Geography or GIS or related subject
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.