• Gather system or sub system requirements and translate them into architectural solutions
• Complete models and simulations, using manual or automated tools, to analyze or predict system performance under different operating conditions
• Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements
• Maintain current knowledge of engineering practices and technical solutions
• Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies
• Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products
• Write, implement and report status for system test cases for testing
• Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports
• Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Take direction from senior technical leadership and or Project Manager on project specifications
• Establish engineering estimates
• May design, plan and coordinate work teams
• Provide mentoring and direction to junior systems engineers
• Support for pursuit and proposal activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of system analysis methodologies
• BS in Engineering or related discipline plus 6 to 10 years of experience or demonstrates knowledge or requirements for the position
• Capability to creatively solve complex requirements needs
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Possesses effective oral and written communication skills to include active listening
• Capable of preparing schedule and budget and managing to them
• US citizen with ability to obtain security clearance and polygraph
Some travel may be required
Note: US citizenship and an ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.