Radiant Solutions is seeking an individual who will join the Security Team in Chantilly, VA, and function as an Information System Security Officer. The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected and will work in our Chantilly and Herndon, VA offices.
Note: US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
• Plan, develop, deploy and maintain small/medium windows networks
• Support contracting requirements with "day-to-day" responsibilities for Collateral and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) activities within all facilities
• Maintain, coordinate and receive applicable documentation in order to discharge the necessary security duties and responsibilities to support internal and external customers (directives, regulations, manuals policies, procedures and guidelines)
• Monitor and enforce compliance with all SOPs (i.e. recommend changes) and other applicable security rules and regulations (i.e. NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs and other applicable documents)
• Develop and maintain an information System (IS) security program and implement and enforce IS security policies
• Review weekly bulletins/advisories/vulnerability alerts that impact security of site information systems
• Ensure that periodic testing is conducted to evaluate the security posture of the ISs
• Ensure approved procedures are in place for scanning, media tracking, clearing, purging, patch management, declassifying, and releasing memory, media and output;
• Maintain a repository of all ISSO approved system accreditations/certifications documentation and modifications;
• Coordinate IS security inspections, tests and reviews
• Ensure proper protection and corrective measures have been taken when an IS incident or vulnerability has been discovered, and report to the ISSM immediately
• Ensure development and implementation of an effective IS security education, training and awareness program
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, System Engineering, or other technically relevant field
• U.S. Citizen with active TS/SCI and polygraph
• CISSP, Security+ or similar certifications and credentials
• Experience ensuring Configuration Management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is documented and maintained
• Demonstrated experience with the applicable security/IA requirements based on ICD 503, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4, CNSS 1253, JSIG and NISPOM security requirements
• Experience managing and maintaining System Security Plans (SSPs) from inception through decommissioning following the Risk Management Framework process
• Working with Windows operating systems (2008, Win2012) and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience with DoD STIG’s, CIS Benchmarks, NESSUS, SCAP, or other related hardening and compliance assessment tools
• Experience coordinating with program management and other stakeholders to track and maintain risks associated with multiple Information Systems to ensure compliance with all IA requirements
• Possess at least three (3) years’ experience performing day-to-day ISSO responsibilities with experience within the IC community managing and maintaining SSP’s within Xacta
• Experience ensuring that hardware, software, and data are archived, sanitized, or disposed of in a manner consistent with system security plans and customer/program requirements
• Experience working with relational databases
• Experience in, or be willing to learn personnel security as a secondary security area. Opportunities to gain experience in multiple security/business areas by exploring other security areas will also be encouraged in order to build a broad skill set.
• Knowledgeable in security incident reporting requirements
• Good analytical and problem solving skills for resolving security issues
• Organization skills to balance and prioritize work Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong commitment to continuous learning
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.