Northeast Asia Assessment Analyst
DigitalGlobe, Radiant Solutions is seeking to fill this SOJ5 position in Honolulu, HI. The contractor shall provide counterterrorism analyst/planners to conduct assessments of SOCPAC Campaign Support Plan objectives in countries in Northeast Asia with an emphasis on counterterrorism to determine effectiveness and performance of engagement Operations, Actions, and Activities towards the achievement of strategic end states.
Evaluate SOCPAC’s progress towards achieving strategic, regional, country, and functional objectives as well as execution of respective SOCPAC lines of effort and directed focus area.
• Develop the framework, methodology, and metrics to evaluate SOCPAC’s progress in achieving Campaign Support Plan objectives.
• Conduct all-source research and assessments on countries in Northeast Asia identifying challenges in achieving objectives, and associated recommendations for addressing them.
• Identify information gaps and recommends collection requirements to meet current and anticipated assessment needs.
• Conduct out-briefs with personnel that have participated in rotations to Northeast Asian countries.
• Provide input to Operational Design working groups for Northeast Asian nations.
• Provide country and regional expertise as assessment liaison to the Northeast Asia Regional Engagement Branch, Plans directorate, SOCPAC Components, USPACOM Service Components, and Direct Reporting Units. Provides input to higher headquarters assessments such and USSOCOM’s Campaign Plan – Global Special Operations Assessment, DoD Counterterrorism Assessment, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff Comprehensive Joint Assessment (CJA).
• Complete semi-annual Country Assessments for Northeast Asia (specific countries mission-dependent)
• Complete Assessment briefings for workshops, conferences, symposiums as required
• Complete Assessments capabilities briefings for team training seminars, newcomers orientation, and operational team rotations
• Provide inputs to political/military presentations and trip preparation products for COMSOCPAC
• Develop and maintain framework for Functional Assessments
• Complete Semi-annual Functional Assessments (CT, CWMD, Counter Revisionist States (CRVS))
• Input to Campaign Support Plan and Joint Planning Groups/Operational Design Working Groups as required
• CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
Note: US citizenship and an active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.