Are you a critical thinker? We are. Do you dream in code or think in objects? We do! Ready to keep those skills sharp and learn new tech? Come join our team of extraordinary software engineers. We develop awesome solutions for difficult and interesting problems within the intelligence community. We need energetic developers of all levels to build responsive applications using the latest cloud-based, open-source software for the ingest, processing, storage, access, display and analysis of big datasets.
Radiant Solutions is currently staffing multiple projects with engineers who have diverse backgrounds and experiences from the open source, defense and intelligence communities, and commercial industry. Work locations may be in Alexandria or Springfield, VA.
- We do more than simple ETL. We build advanced algorithms to gain analytic insights from imagery and geospatial data, we enable machine learning systems, automate workflow, and design and develop custom applications for unique national-security missions
- Our client’s missions are vital to national security, so we’re mission-first always
- Our work environment is relaxed business casual
- Because at our core we believe and practice social responsibility.
What you'll need to have:
- US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or technical degree with demonstrated development experience
- Development experience in a Linux/Unix/Windows environment
- Capable of working effectively in a geographically distributed development team
We’d really like it if you had:
- Demonstrated professional experience building RESTful APIs, or building interfaces to an ICD standard
- Experience developing and deploying web services
- Experience with distributed processing methods and tools, such as REST APIs, microservices, IaaS/PaaS services
- Experience supporting software in a production environment
- Knowledge of big data concepts with experience developing for both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Leading and mentoring software teams from project inception through deployment
- Experience working in an Agile environment, especially SAFe
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.