Radiant Solutions is seeking a program manager to oversee and manage projects and report back on resources, budget and client expectations.
• Manage and direct three or four project lead/managers to ensure they are evaluating employee performance, setting expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members, recruiting, and training staff
• Prepare, monitor, and operate within division budgets
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion in overall division management
• Prioritize, plan, track projects and compiles progress reports for division management
• Work with project managers to design, develop and modify programs, including prototypes
• Consult with internal departments and external customers to identify division objectives and requirements
• Assign tasks in order to meet work priorities and goals
• Lead and/or participate in meetings with upper management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS in Management or related discipline plus 7+ years of experience, or an MS in Management plus 5+ years of experience, or a PhD in Management plus 3+ years of experience, or demonstrates knowledge or requirements for the position
• 4+ years of experience with costs, scheduling, planning and management
• Ability to understand technical needs of customers and communicate expectations to others within the organization
• Ability to utilize critical thinking to solve complex problems
• Knowledge of marketing, business development and sales
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to include active listening
• Geospatial application development preferred
• Understanding of ground station operations
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
• Working knowledge of Agile software development
• US citizen with current TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain poly
• Earned Value Management system experience related to cost, schedule, performance
• Some travel may be required
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.