Radiant Solutions is seeking a motivated Finance BP to join the team in Herndon to support a Line of Business (LOB).
Your role will include:
- Understanding all aspects of the line of business, including, but not limited to, the business unit's strategic goals, use and deployment of direct and indirect resources, sources of revenue, budget constraints, data and information requirements, and dynamics of financial performance
- Accountable for ensuring leadership is fully informed on all aspects of its business as reflected in the financial/business data
- Serving as day-to-day point of contact for financial operations for the line of business GM.
- Reviewing and monitoring actual financial and delivery performance metrics to ensure execution of budget/forecast
- Managing the preparation and distribution of financial and operational reports for internal users.
- Identifying relevant and critical information which will enable management to focus on key drivers across the organization
- Overseeing the monthly forecasting process
- Partnering with the finance team to report and understand actual performance versus forecast and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- 7 to 10+ years’ experience in the Government contracting industry
- Master's degree preferred
- Strong track record exhibiting excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data-driven, creative problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter keen to work on their own initiative
- Solid understanding of how the business is designed, to include the origin of revenues and the nature of expenditures in delivering core competencies
- Outstanding and professional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate and explain complex finance and operational issues to a diverse audience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and financial modeling
- Strong ability to organize data, perform independent analysis, and prepare/deliver executive level presentations
- Maintain a high degree of Emotional intelligence and stability working with a multitude of personalities and within a fast-paced work environment
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.