Radiant Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us with the following in our Herndon, VA office:
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Development in a Linux environment
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with automated deployment technologies such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience administering automated build environments such as Jenkins or Hudson
- Experience configuring and deploying logging and monitoring services
- Experience with source control such as Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc)
- Capable of working effectively in a geographically distributed development team
- US Citizenship with an active TS/SCI with poly
- Experience with AWS, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Experience with highly secure environments
- Experience working on Agile development teams
- Experience automating and streamlining build, test, and deployment phases for continuous integration
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.