Radiant Solutions is growing and we are looking for a motivated Systems Analyst who is passionate about delivering new and innovative solutions for our customers. Radiant Solutions is on the cutting edge of machine-driven intelligence. This is your opportunity to join the intelligence community and Department of Defense’s most prolific data science team. The ideal candidate would be motivated about large data repositories and using advanced machine learning techniques to reveal hidden patterns of activity in military weapon systems. Candidate should be passionate about technology, curious about earth sensing, and enthusiastic about breaking new ground in machine-driven data discovery.
We are seeking a systems analyst for our applied modeling team.
You have to have these:
- US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree, or higher in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience designing, implementing, training, evaluating, and optimizing algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Experience in at least one of these languages: Java, C++, Python
- Experience in MatLab, STK, or other data reduction platforms
- Experience remote sensing platforms, Intelligence Community data formats and sources
We’d really like it if you had:
- Experience analyzing characteristics of military weapons systems and order of battle
- Experience supporting US government customers
- Master’s degree, or higher in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Graduate experience working with probabilistic and stochastic statistical analysis or computational intelligence
- Experience analyzing complex data sets and nodal analysis techniques of military mission systems
- Experience with geospatial data visualization
- Ability to convert numerical results into tangible insights and present results to stakeholders
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.